Dr. Johnson, our Logan, UT dentist, utilizes affordable top-of-the-line 3D imaging technology to offer you and your family the best possible dental care. With this state-of-the-art technology, Dr. Johnson can:
- More accurately treatment plan (especially for placement of dental implants)
- Get an accurate view of the “whole picture” of your oral health
- Pin point pathology not seen on standard x-rays
- Diagnose any potential problems, such as anatomical anomalies, degenerative diseases, and structural issues.
The diagnostic capabilities of the 3D imaging technology are incredible and can help us improve your oral health by providing comprehensive information necessary for proper diagnosis and treatment. This state-of –the –art technology takes the guess work out of dentistry. If you are interested in learning more about our 3D imaging technology, please call or visit our office soon.
Laser-Assisted Periodontics andLaser Dentistry with the BioLase WaterLase MD
One of the most innovative and effective tools at the office of Dr. Johnson in Logan, UT is the dental laser. Dr. Johnson uses a BioLase -WaterLase ™dental laser to:
- Assist in minor surgical procedures greatly reducing or eliminating post-operative discomfort
- Reduce swelling and Speed up healing time
- Perform non-surgical periodontal treatment
- Treat an unwanted cold sores in just minutes (these sores usually don’t return after treatment)
- Painlessly removes infected tissue leaving the site sterile and prone to rapid healing.
Dental lasers truly are one of the greatest innovations in modern dentistry. They offer nearly pain-free treatment and reduced post-op discomfort and swelling after your appointment.For more information on laser dentistry or any of our other dental technologies, we invite you to call or visit our office soon. We look forward to answering your questions!
Laser Fluorescence Scanning for early Cavity detection and treatment
New laser scanning technology allows us to detect cavities that conventional examinations and x-rays often miss. Untreated decay progresses and compromises tooth structure and often leads to more expensive procedures. Early detection and treatment is key to having a healthy smile for a lifetime. This cutting edge technology is just one more advancement in dentistry providing you with greater value and peace of mind.
DIgital Bite scanning and Analysis
Airway obstruction and sleep disorder detection and Treatment
Reduced Radiation Digital X-rays
Standard X-rays are a routine procedure in any dental office for discovering decay in between teeth. We are very conscious of exposure to radiation and do our best to minimize exposure. Digital technology reduces radiation up to one third. Not only does our digital radiography reduce exposure, but digital X-rays are instantaneous and are viewed on one of our large computer screens located in each operatory. Digital technology allows for alteration of contrast to more clearly see pathology. Digital X-rays are quick, more safe, easy, and very accurate.